Learn to work with people in a new way
Coaching to Excellence – a foundation in integral development coaching
The integral approach to coaching that we teach is intended to make a profound contribution to individuals, organisations and society. Our coaches become skilled at working with individuals in a way which frees them up to bring their intentions into their work and wider life with dignity, humanity and skillfulness.
In this two- or three-day course, you gain an introduction to the principles and methods of coaching in this way, and hands-on experience that is applicable from day one to the workplace and your broader life. Through structured exercises, demonstrations and practice, you explore what it takes to evoke long-term excellence in others.
This course qualifies for 16 Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) for ICF-accredited coaches.
Who would benefit?
- Anyone intrigued by the possibility of having a positive impact on others through acquiring the capacity to coach
- Managers, human resource professionals and organizational development practitioners who are regularly called upon to solve problems that could be more effectively handled by developing others’ competence
- Leaders willing to support and become skilled developers of others to enable continuous adaptation to change
- Individuals looking to be more consistent with who they are and what they care about in their professional lives
- Independent professionals and consultants interested in bringing greater skill to their one-on-one conversations with clients
- People considering applying to the Professional Coaching Course
Outcomes of the course
- Open new possibilities for effective action in your work and life
- Acquire the capacity to provide a more appropriate response to what happens
- Learn new and more effective ways of working with others (clients, peers, teams …)
- Observe and listen to others in a profound way by paying attention to their unique language, emotional mood, and way of interpreting the world
- Assess your own competence to coach, identify the next steps in your development and enable the development of others
- Identify and align yourself with your values, adopting new frames of reference to optimize individual and team performance
- Balance inquiry and advocacy to enable creative outcomes and make possible discovering new views
- Understand the key stages in any coaching relationship and the skills needed to guide clients through them
- Recognize when someone is open to coaching and how to enroll them in a coaching relationship
- Study together for 2 / 3 days with a small group and have the hands-on experience of coaching and being coached that you can bring to your work and life immediately
What people say
‘Coaching to Excellence allowed me to experience first hand the positive impact of coaching on supporting individuals. This, together with bringing reflection into my day to day has enabled me to ground my decisions and proven to be a key element to develop and support the students in the MBA that I lead’Anabela Possidonio, Lisbon MBA Executive Director
‘Thank you once again for a wonderful two days. I have learned a great deal about myself and about coaching and came away inspired. And the business is already benefiting’Steve Hodges, Citibank
The courses, delivered in English, are run in Madrid from 9am to 6pm each day and are led by Justin Wise.
Please contact us for our upcoming schedule.
Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 14 people.
€600 (€720 VAT inc) for corporates and €420 (€508 VAT inc) for individuals of which €50 is a non-refundable yet transferable deposit
Contact us for all queries an to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to call you back, or call María on +34 607 791 691